Sunday, June 13, 2010

lost at sea

What the heck? Two sea/water mixes in a row? I didn't plan it this way. It just sort of happened that I collected a few sea songs, then the library/soundtrack mix got done, then I found a few more sea songs and this mix happened.

"lost at sea" is very similar to
"a solitary sea" from last year. Some nice drifting, flowing tunes with a definite sea/ocean feel to them. And of course all the tunes have the word "sea" in the title. The mix works really well on foggy mornings, standing out on the deck letting the music flow all around you.

There's not much else to say except that I hope you enjoy this latest collection.



Download
(right click/save as) : 75mb, 54:30

lost at sea



T R A C K L I S T :

  • 00:00 Milieu - the singing waters of an endless sea
  • 07:30 Aless - inborn sea flowing
  • 12:30 offthesky - sea ghosts
  • 17:50 Jonsi & Alex - Daniell in the sea
  • 25:40 Duncan 'O Ceallaigh - the sea and the sand
  • 27:35 The Humble Bee - a century of sea stories
  • 29:20 Sawako - april from sea shell
  • 32:10 Arovane - seaside
  • 35:30 Aglaia - the sea hides his secret selves
  • 45:00 Seas - blue dub
  • 53:15 Milieu - seashell breeze
  • 54:30 end

5 comments:

Robert Mann said...

Be still my heart... I love, love, love your mixes. But then you go and put a Wonderful Photo like that b&w sea scape with a post. I'm in heaven. Thanks for taking the time to keep us listeners in the celestial sphere.

PvC said...

Beautiful, as usual!!!

Low Light Mixes said...

Thanks for the encouraging comments. I've two "sea" mixes now, this one and "a solitary sea" and they are very easy to do. The music & the feel just flow perfectly & everything finds it's place. I love re-listening to these.

Brad said...

I absolutely love your mixes

Jackie said...

Just found you through Headphone Commute - your mixes are lovely. Especially enjoying this one.