One aspect of this mix that makes it a bit different is the use of a few "stretched" tracks. I think I've mentioned this program here before, it's called "Paul's Extreme Sound Stretch". I couldn't find a link to it, but at one time, on the web, there was a version of Beethoven's 9th Symphony that had been stretched to 24 hours.
I stretched 3 songs for the mix, Eno - Music for Airports, Laetetur Cor (Choir of the Abbey of Saint Wandrille) and Budd & Eno - A Stream With Bright Fish. Those tracks along with the others combine for a very slow mix that works pretty well for sleeping(I couldn't make past the 20min mark twice last night).
Download (right click/save as) : 58mb 63:28
T R A C K L I S T :
- 00:00 Eno - Music for Airports (s t r e t c h e d)
- 08:25 lexithimie - scale 1
- 12:35 Apalusa - Coventry, January 21, 2008
- 18:00 Laetetur Cor - Choir of the Abbey of Saint Wandrille (s t r e t c h e d)
- 22:20 Budd & Eno - A Stream with Bright Fish (s t r e t c h e d)
- 30:35 Celer - Gaited Florets
- 38:00 Porzellan - Rosen
- 47:10 Spheruleus - Time Fades
- 54:12 Language of Landscape - And The Rain Embraced Our Closing Words