Friday, August 19, 2011

porch music

"Several times I've seen the evening slide away. Watching the signs taking over from the fading day."
- Brian Eno from Golden Hours

This is music for sitting on the porch in the evening, as the day slips into night. The sounds of traffic, lawn mowers & kids fade away as the first stars come out.

I stole the title from a recording by Fognode, which you can find here... Fognode - Porch Music. Brian Siskind is Fognode & he has some fantastic albums that have been released over the years. Definitely worth checking out here... FOGNODE.

Enjoy.


[ s t r e a m ] | [ d o w n l o a d ] | [ i t u n e s ]


T R A C K L I S T :



Follow lowlight on Mixcloud

4 comments:

Tonepoet said...

I'm actually a bit surprised (bummed?) not to see Biosphere's 'As The Sun Kissed The Horizon' here. To me, that is the ultimate porch music tune. For some reason, hearing the airplane sound and the kids reminds me of my childhood home in Daytona Beach, FL and hearing the planes from the airport close by.

Pickled Potatoes said...

Hi, I'm interested in the picture you've used here, is this a picture taken by you? or is it something you found in the internet?

Low Light Mixes said...

PP,

The pic was something I just found online & to tell ya the truth I can't remember where I found it.

giaidap said...

Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.